Sunday, July 12, 2009

Could Swine Flu Return?; Not Your Father's Recession; Christmas in July



Okay, so now President Obama is issuing us some ominous warnings about a possible revival the meek swine flu. Forgive me if I don't run out and buy a nano mask. I find this pathetic attempt to distract the American people from the economic crisis to be pedestrian and comical.

Speaking of distractions, I've heard about the media non-stop parade coverage of Michael Jackson's death. Everywhere I go, I hear idiots talking about this, as if nothing more important was going on. Nevermind the economic depression, the 16% U6 unemployment rate, the government's idiotic spending spree, Obama's failed stimulus package and the Federal Reserve's reckless monetary policy that is spending the dollar into oblivion.

"What do you think happened to Michael Jackson?"

No comments:

Post a Comment