Friday, December 25, 2009

Congressman Griffith Switches Parties, Does it Even Mean?



When Alabama Congressman Parker Griffith announced that he was switching to the Republican Party, I rolled my eyes. And recently, when I read that California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger (R), Barrack Obama deserves an "A" for his efforts during his first year as President of the United States, I was hardly surprise. After all, when you look beyond the rhetoric, there really isn't a lot of difference between the Republican party and the Democratic Party. Both political parties push for higher taxation, bigger government and the expansion of government power. Whether it be Bush's push for the Patriot Act or Obama's Health Care bill. The GOP and DNC have both been given control of the House, Senate and White House at certain points in this decade and their actions have revealed them to be corrupt and incompetent.

I wish i could say that 2010 will be the year of the Third Party, but I don't see any signs of life.

I think 2010 was be a horrific year for the Democrats and that's the real reason Parker Griffith is jumping ship.

Obama's Grade
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/12/21/obama-gets-an-a-for-effort-from-schwarzenegger-2/

Switches Parties
http://primebuzz.kcstar.com/?q=node/20859

No comments:

Post a Comment