Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Thank You Very Much

First, let me say thank you for all of your support. I originally started this blog as a means of expanding my message beyond Youtube. I wanted to provide my viewers with another means of communicating ideas. Unfortunately, I have found that I do not have enough time to run this blog, search for a job and continue to produce quality videos.

So I don't know how many people are reading this. Judging by the number of comments on my pages, I would say three or four. I just want to say thank you for your support.

I'll see you on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DEMCAD

5 comments:

  1. I always read your blog and watch all your videos on youtube.
    I don,t want you give up writing because I,d like to know what is really happening in the US.

    Also I'm reading John Galt blog and I want to recommend you and another people this site:
    http://johngaltfla.com/blog3/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for what you do and please make sure you can look after yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey reggie don't feel obligated to do it frequently. Blogs can be written once a month or whenever you feel it. If you have something interesting to say and do it once every few weeks than many of your subscribers will see it.

    What you might think of doing is talking about a topic that will get a lot of interesting comments and that is more timeless (can be left up for a long time). For example the whole hyperinflation vs. deflation argument. Like for example I now believe we are in a deflationary spiral. There is no way we are headed for inflation in the short term, maybe in the distant future but not anytime soon. In fact this view has been supported by the fact that all the people predicting high inflation by now (a year and half after the collapse) have been proven wrong. Inflation is less than it was in mid 2008! I could say more techincal reasons on the issue....

    ReplyDelete
  4. To ksc: You shouldn't worry about me because I'm from Russia! :)

    ReplyDelete