Thursday, September 9, 2010

Another Crappy Obama Speech and Burning the Koran!



Somebody please save me! I don't what's worse: another one of Obama's support-my-crappy-new-jobs-bill speech or watching high level government officials talk about some idiot pastor who wants to burn the koran? Here's another question: why is it that America is that only country in world where people don't ignore the town fool when he speaks. This pastor (Terry Jones in Florida) has 50 followers, but Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and top U.S. military in Afghanistan General Petraeus have commented on his plans to burn the Koran on September 11th.

Can I take "political distractions" for 500 Alex?

Obama's latest speech in Ohio was just like every ridiculous speech that he's given since President. He has a new bill that supposedly will create jobs in America. Just forget about all of the other ones that failed.

FLASHBACK: Obama's 2009 Stimulus Speech

"The plan is not perfect," the president said. "No plan is. I can't tell you for sure that everything in this plan will work exactly as we hope, but I can tell you with complete confidence that a failure to act will only deepen this crisis as well as the pain felt by millions of Americans...That is a deficit that could turn a crisis into a catastrophe. And I refuse to let that happen. As long as I hold this office, I will do whatever it takes to put this country back to work."

And here we are in September 2010. The stimulus package didn't stop the bleeding in unemployment. It was 7.2% in January of 2009. Now it's 9.6%. And these are just the cooked numbers. U6 unemployment is over 17% and real unemployment is closer to 20%. This is the real story. Not some idiot in Florida. Canada moved a key interest rate up, which signals a departure from the insane zero interest stupidity in America. This is what matters to me.

So at this point, I'm going to call it. I'm going to predict that by the end of this winter, the overwhelming majority of the American people will stop listening to this guy.
Am I wrong?

I don't see this guy being re-elected.

Obama: Stimulus needed to avoid 'catastrophe'

Obama Says Pastor’s Plan to Burn Koran is a “Stunt” that Could be a “Recruitment Bonanza for Al Qaeda"

No comments:

Post a Comment