Saturday, November 27, 2010

Korea's Divide! My First Rifle!



By Reginald Kaigler (Youtuber DEMCAD)

Korea
Today, Residents of Yeonpyeong Island had told to evacuate as South Korea warns of an attack by South Korea. The order claimed five days after a North Korean artillery attack. The strange thing is that the order was lifted 15 minutes after a resident count. There was only several hundred people left on the island, but something freaked the South Koreans out. Very strange, indeed. So we have tensions building between the Koreas, while the U.S. and South Korea working on military drills. Is this the vest time for a war drill?




My First Rifle

In personal news, I finally decided to buy a rifle. Before today, I had my short-term and home defense covered with my Mossberg 500 pump action shotgun and my Glock 21 (chambered in .45 caliber), but not I have a hunting rifle. It's an economy rifle, but it will get the job done. It's a Mossberg Maverick Bolt Action 30-06 Rifle. I choose 30-06 because it was the most common caliber in my area (Michigan). I needed a gun under 300 that I could add a scope and hit targets at 200 yards. So this was my choice. Now, I need to convince a buddy to go hunting with me. Wish me luck!




South Korea Issues Alert on Yeonpyeong Island

No comments:

Post a Comment