Saturday, February 19, 2011

DEMCAD: The Dollar's END is Inevitable!



By Reginald Kaigler (DEMCAD)

Rejoice, the House GOP managed to cut $60 billion in spending for the federal government's budget for the remainder of this year. Forgive me if I'm not impressed. We have a $1.5 trillion deficit for this year alone. That's like saying instead of getting drunk and running us $10,000 in credit card debt, you're going to run skip a bar along the way and only spend $9,800 in your drunken stupor.

House Republicans win spending cuts after marathon funding debate

What this means is that the GOP has committed this country to staying on its current collision course with a currency meltdown. The only thing stopping the U.S. dollar from melting down is the lack of a new system to take its place. But I assure you that when the IMF finishes the final touches on their SDR (Special Drawing Rights), America's borrowers position themselves safely against the dollar and the federal has the inevitable bond auction failure, we're see the end of the U.S. Dollar as the world reserve's currency. And this will lead to a dramatic decline in the standard of living for virtually all Americans.

People have sent me messages wondering what I think about the union protests in Wisconsin. Is this the beginning of the revolution? No, I doubt it. When I see people in the streets with pitchforks, torches and AK-47s, then we can talk. Until then, I will dismissed this as a union battle. The bottom line is that the state governments over expanded and made promises that it could not keep during the good times and now that we are in the bad times, people are finding that out.

You haven't seen anything yet. Just wait until the food stamps and welfare get cut.


Youtube Channels
DEMCAD
DEMCAD2




Who am I?

My name is Reginald Kaigler. Most people call me DEMCAD. I am neither a Republican nor Democrat. I am libertarian who has become frustrated by the betrayal of politicians from both political parties. I support limited government, free enterprise, reasonable taxes, civil liberties and social justice.

I am a 29 year old Michigan native who lived in a small town on an island in Alaska for two years. I moved to Ketchikan, Alaska in January 2008 to serve as an Americorps VISTA (Volunteer in Service to America) at Ketchikan High School. I helped high school kids acquire scholarships, apprenticeships and jobs. I also served as the liaison for the high school, assistant in the Class Act programs and the web administrator for the Counseling website. It was the best time of my life. I never knew that I could connect with so much people on such a positive level.

Now, I'm living with my family in Flint, MI. I'm using my online work to support my family. People still ask me how I ended up with the name DEMCAD. In high school, I attended two years of computer drafting and loved it. I was actually pretty decent. Okay, I was was good. The program I used for my work was called AutoCAD. So ever since then, I've been using AutoCAD as part of my names and usernames. CAD represents Computer aided drafting.
I used to love AutoCAD when I was a kid. DEM is just a variant name of CAD. (i.e. XEONCAD) So that's how I came up with the name DEMCAD.

God

Let me take the time to also clear up so issues. Some people ask me about my religious beliefs. Do you believe in God? The answer is...Learn some manners. Polite people don't ask strangers about their religious views. Religion is something that almost always divide people, so I avoid it like the plague. Don't expect a video about God on the DEMCAD channel.

Censorship

You can post any comment you like in the comment sections of my youtube channels. I don't block people or delete comments. I've already been called every name in the book.

Blip.tv Channel
DEMCAD

You can also find me on

Facebook

Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment